Briarcrest Veterinary Care Center is an AAHA certified small animal general practice, established in 1978, located in Tucson, AZ. We are conveniently located on the east side of Tucson with mountains in every direction. Enjoy 350+ days of sunshine with little to no humidity, jaw-dropping sunsets, mountain biking, hiking, and only 3.5 hours to Sand, Snow, and Surf.
We have a collaborative team of clinicians and an established clientele that appreciate a thorough diagnostic and therapeutic approach. We are proud to offer a positive, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere, along with the ability to discuss cases and collaborate. Our beautiful and modern facility, built in 2008, is also fully equipped to provide the highest level of care and offers the latest technology in: Surgery & Anesthesia, Endoscopy, Digital and Dental Radiology, Ultrasounds, Echocardiograms, Dental Care, Pain Management, Telemedicine, Therapeutic Laser, an extensive Clinical Laboratory and In Hospital Pharmacy. Our experienced Medical Director is also excited to provide mentorship and guidance.
To continue providing the best medicine to our community, we are seeking a FT or PT Associate DVM to join our team. The ideal candidate would be motivated, compassionate, committed to practicing high-quality veterinary medicine, passionate about client education, and ready to create professional rapport with our amazing staff. We would welcome any other niche interests including holistic medicine! New(er) graduates are also encouraged to apply and will be considered.
Our compensation and benefits plan is generous, competitive, and commensurate with experience.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance, up to $80,000
- Guaranteed base salary with opportunity to earn production
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) eligibility with employer match
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Reimbursement of licensure, DEA, PLIT and professional membership dues
- Paid time off for personal use and to attend CE, along w/ Annual CE Stipend
- Paid New Grad & Associate DVM Development programs
- Paid sick leave & Holidays
- Paid access to EAP for counseling, travel assistance & legal prep services
- No after-hours emergency calls
We are open Monday through Friday, half-day on Saturdays, and closed Sundays. No on-call required, and we refer to a local emergency hospital after-hours.
All applicants are kept confidential. Please email resume to the practice manager Christy at [email protected] We would love to hear from you!